These goals were developed using the results from more than 650 responses to an online survey to review draft goals for the Crowchild Trail Study. The survey was available on the project website in August 2015.
Please read below to see a summary of what we heard and the goals developed then answer the few short questions that follow to help finalize the goals for the study.
Additional information on these goals, the key principles and the Crowchild Trail Study are available by clicking on Topic Details and then clicking on the website or document link that interests you.
These questions will be open for input until Oct 4, 2015.
Thank you for your input!
WHAT WE HEARD:
• Reducing or removing access points on Crowchild Trail should not negatively impact residents and businesses.
• Solutions need to be big picture – transit is an important part of the solution.
• Don’t want Crowchild Trail to be a barrier between communities.
• All users of Crowchild Trail are important.
• Transit access on Crowchild Trail should not interfere with traffic flow.
• The safety of pedestrians and cyclists crossing Crowchild Trail is a priority.
GOALS IN KEY PRINCIPLE #3
• Enhance the safety and accessibility of transit stops throughout the Crowchild Trail corridor.
• Enhance pedestrian and cycling access across Crowchild Trail, both in the number and quality of crossings.
• Ensure alternate access is provided for bordering communities and businesses if access to Crowchild Trail is removed or changed.
- More Info:
- Revised goals for travel ACROSS Crowchild Trail
- Engagement Recap - Phase 2: Confirm Project Goals
- Project goals and current status
- Project Information
- Provide your input:Crowchild Trail Project Goals - Maintain and enhance bordering communities
- Provide your input: Crowchild Trail Project Goals - Improve travel ALONG the corridor
THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED
If you have any questions, please Email us.